Tuesday, October 28, 2008

shit people = sk

Fail to be a good leader for the past few days. The shit thing happens again. I should not go to meet the people who are negative. Sorry, my beloved guys! Your leader is coming back on tomorrow. Yeah!

SK is the person who I need to keep distance. She is the one who ask me to quit the job and the same time asked me to pay for sing K. funny! Sorry, I don’t want to be like you who are money is not enough. Please be realistic, look at your situation and I think you better take care yourself more.

She even said how bad Ben was. Well, in this world I don’t think there will be a perfect person. I understand he is not a good guy but I don’t really care. I only know when I felt down and I need support he is there. While I was crying, he is there. He always understands me very well.

In my heart, I really need to thanks Chia! He always is there for me to help to solve my problem.

My conclusion is stay away from the person who thinks themselves very good. When they are know that they are failure and they will push someone down together. When I success, I’ll never forget how you look down on me. I hate the people who are enjoying watch other people’s fall. I never was going to meet her again. Really shit people!

No comments: