Sunday, November 21, 2010

Went for Deno's class because I want to attend Felix's class. After I told myself that I'm going divert my focus fr Deno. Everything became so well.

Well, usually I wouldn't met him outside gym club. Thurs, when I was went back, I met him but I think he didn't saw me. Sometime, he will open the door after class ended. It was so long tat he didn't practice it. Today, out of blue mood he did so. I manage smile to him~~ last time, I will try to avoid contact wf him. Now, I changed.

Look at his group of friends, I think we are too different to mix around. I definitely don't like them.

It's so good can join his class like last time. I was so happy for every class. After I like him, I became angry abt the way he acted and wear. It's so good after everything back to normal. No tense.^^

No comments: