Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Now, society has changed. Some people proud to be third party in relationship.

Sometimes, I do exposes to this chances. Recently, Alan has acted differently to me. Purposely ask me some question (luckily I have change my seat) and look at me differently. Last time, I used to talk to him but he will react normal and unfriendly. Now, it is totally changed. The problem is he has girlfriend. I wonder that why he willing to walk more to ask me a question while his gf so near to him. I thought that both of them have broken up but ys said they are not.

When we go to function last night, he purposely queue behind me ( I hope it's just a coincident ). I will test more to prove that I'm wrong.

I have strong desire to play a while with him, but the problem is gf in same office. I decided not to do so because it will drop my images. He is the guy I like when I look at his first sight.

Hopefully, it is just my wild guess.. if I were third party, I only stay for 3 months in relationship because my time is limited and can't play too much

No comments: