Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I like this week schedule.^^

I can attend Myke's class for twice. I will do something extra stupid in front of him. Like today, I did wrongly on my step, I can show my sorry face to him which I never do in front of not close ppl. I can't imagine why I will show my tongue and did a cute sorry face to him. I felt disgusting! What's wrong? I don't know. When he said hello with me, he didn't voice out and just use his mouth to show what he want to said.

It's so interesting between us. I hope for more.. it's good to know person like him.

Today, I took a picture of my dream bag. I said: can I take a picture for this bag? I want to get someone to buy it for me. After I posted the picture, Aaron asked me about bag's brand. How I wish that you can buy it for me, haha... however, it is impossible..

No comments: