Friday, April 29, 2011

My work is getting stresssss...

I found out that when people talk to me face to face, I can't focus and I don't even what they are talked. At first, I don't even care till Myke speak to me.

I really admire Myke! When he speak to me, I can't focus as well.
Myke: just now, jam isn't?
Me: huh?
Myke: jam, isn't?
Me: no, I tired coz too many OT. ** I thought he was refer to my workout just now

After ponder for 5 minutes, I only realized that he was asked why I late for class.. aiyoo @@ give him this answer like purposely late for his class. Oh God! I think he must think bad abt me.

After this, I reminds myself that stay calm and focus. Thank you to Myke for wake me up! Now, I know when ppl into the work too much, no matter what ppl speak and act. You wouldn't care at all.. scary

No comments: