Monday, May 2, 2011

I have a super weird dream.

Due to Aaron very love like my status at Facebook, out of blue mood i'll comment his status. I keep dream that he comment my status, how scary?! I keep remind of myself that I'm inside the dreams until I awake to check my FB. Of course, he didn't do so. Coz he will only like my status and seldom give comment

Another dreams begins, I dreamt that Tim has divorced. He request me to go back his side. During that time, I was with Myke. I remind that how bad he treated me, I decided not to chose him and I wasn't love him that much. In the end, I walk out together with Myke.

However, the reality is he is the only one I loved. Even I like Myke, but I only treat him as my instructor. Nothing more than that. I tell you if Tim request me go back his side, sure I'll.

Dream just a dream... but I frighten until I awake for few time. Isn't scary that Tim request me go back to his side? I have no idea.. ha..

No comments: