Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Redang trip just around the corner. To be frank, I have not much special feeling. I just want to blank my mind for everything. Use my heart to enjoy this holiday.

Hmm.. looking for partner in this beautiful beach. Well, this can only happen in my imagination. How can it be? Haha. Look like it is impossible because I'm not the one who can trust people easily.

Hopefully when i'm back for reality, Myke also back his work. How nice! We can back together. I just miss his class so much.

Everything come to the end. It's new beginning for me to start all the thing all over again. To more brave to challenge myself. I'm alone but this is the best part because I can do whatever I want. No one can question me.

I wonder can any guy can stand for me? You just be my boyfriend. Don't do your daily, weekly and monthly report because it is not important. Just be there for me when I need you. I also don't like always go out together because I want my private time. Don't ask for sex when you are only my boyfriend because I only listen to my God.

I can't find anyone so that I remains single. Who cares, as long as I'm happy!

No comments: