Sunday, May 15, 2011

Recently, an issues make me felt that I need reconsider whether get married is a must for me.

I have a few friend when they ar get married, everything seems so nice. After they delivered baby, everything goes wrong. Their husband start show their true color. Some of them have an affairs and some of them neglect them.

The recent story is about my uni mate. They really love each other and always travel together. They get married happily. After the first child arrived, my friend start voice out how sad she was. She is so fragile in everything and need support from her husband. However, the husband request her stop being childish. When she tried to speak to him, he always reply "can we talk tomorrow" but tomorrow never came. She in deep depress.

I scare this will happen to me as well. For me, I'll bring my child to go home. Start to reavaluate our relationship. I will independent to raise my children. However, he has paid for more. Since you don't care, I won't care as well. Just remember to give me your money! Don't worry I won't divorce with you for the benefit of my children.

I'm kind of impatient about my relationship. When something goes wrong, I will end my relationship. For my past relationship, I will make sure I'm not the one want to break up with you. But I will show irate attitude and hint them stop waste my time. After this, we will break up.

No comments: