Thursday, May 12, 2011

I try get used life without Myke's class since he is on long leave.

Without him, no class can make me sweat like mad.
Without him, class seems bored.
Without him, no one guide when I did wrong posture
Without him, no one will speak to me after class finished

Myke, I hope see you after I came back from Redang trip.

Deno, my lovely instructor. He cut his hair till very short. But but he is look so gay. Haha.. just reflect his profile picture, I can't stop smile. Oh my God! It's so cute! Haha.. I think only he keep my smile right now. Deno, your are super and unique. Never tired to smile while see your funny face. Haha..

While on my way to work, a car stopped and owner put down the window and said hi to me.. hmm.. last time is audi car and now is Nissan, the person seems like know me.. well, I don't know you, who care...

No comments: