Friday, May 20, 2011

Purposely want to know how Tim's doing.. this will be my last talk about him.

I google it and the answer is " Tim ng unable make it for Netherlands trip because he and his wife are welcome.."
After this, I can't find any info. Of course, use common sense also know that welcome their first born. I have no much feeling for this.

After this is my sis, only less than 2 months then she will attached soon.

What happen to me? Oh shit! From the beginning of year desire to get married, until now.. still blank for everything. Love- zero, career- moving backwards.

I know my time is not came yet. I have a feeling of I was throw to deep sea, my darkest feelings. I have enough for all this. For a guy who is not love me, I forgive and forget. For my career, I fight harder atnd maybe I should change a job.

I always said I long for love but somehow I prefer be alone for my private time. Now, it doesn't really matter that I have no one.

Actually, I felt disappointed of my country. I hope for a chance to left here. Maybe a visit or further my studies.
I tried to submit to God, but it seems like more tough. Hope for good news coming on my way

No comments: