Monday, May 30, 2011

After the Redang trip, I did change a lot..

This is the first time after I left the place and I cry because I just love mother nature so much!

I use my heart to felt.

I back to sweet talker when I used to be. I can consider I don't know Ronnie and I can't believe what I said so. Ronnie is one of my superiors and just transfer into my dept. I never speak to him. I must be crazy to said so to him.
Me: I'll going futsal event
R: can u send to Myra coz I hv sent out the email
Me: ok
R: u're going alone?
Me: khoo will fetch me go
R: I means family or boyfriend?
Me: no. U want to be my boyfriend of that day? I mean just 1 day
R: ok

We are talk to each other with very normal tone. Wait for conversation finished then I realise that I said so to him. What happen to me? I really don't hv any idea. Well, I hope he will not take it seriously.

No comments: