Thursday, March 31, 2011

Celebrity fitness cust service make me pissed off. I'm angry of memberships fee increase without my knowledge.
When I check with counter, make me even angry

Me: y the fees increase without my knowledge?
Cs-male: we send out the letter to alert member
Me: can u check which add I register
Cs-male: inform my old add
Me: this is old add
Cs-male: u should updates us ur new add

On the spot, I lost temper
Me: so, this is my fault? I was being told that my memberships fee will not increase till I terminated
Cs-male: who told u?
Me: Eugene, he has quit
Cs can't handle me, seek help fr senior
Cs-female: oh.. u just want the letter? She went a chat with other colleague. Fill up done
Me: I can terminated my memberships any time
Cs-female: yes..

I very pissed the way they handle their cust. I may reserved right to complaint male staff but female I will not spare...
Super duper disappointments! The reason I stay because Myke & Deno. Well, they can't keep me for long. I might left the club as well..

No comments: