Monday, March 21, 2011

Since I will meet Clare at sunway pyramid, I decided to go gym first. Of course, it is based on class schedule as well. Myke's class tempted me a lot. I love the way he teach. Recently I found myself just enjoy his class very much, maybe I want to try different class which I never attend before.. he is a good instructor, I hv more confident d he able to provide a nice lesson.

So, timing is so right. I met him at the corridors. Very naturally I smile to him but he didn't. Yawn..... Adui, what's wrong to u? Can't even smile to a person who attend ur class more than 6 months? Even i never hv any communication with u before.

After this, I was not satisfied the way he acted. Keep mumbling to myself.

When I take a stair to first floor, he on his way back to changing room. He look at me non-stop. When I realized, he turn away. This is the second time he look at me like this. First time was I attended Deno's class and Deno late for class. He was there because he need practice dance together with Deno for bollywood Zumba dance on deepawali. While he is waiting, the way he look at me exactly same.

After this, I attend his class normal. Like nothing happened.

No comments: