Sunday, March 27, 2011

Myke's concern keep me happy for 2 days! Thank you.. time to face the reality. He'll do all these coz I'm first time to his class. True also. It is also part of his duty.

Usually, Deno will not announced his leave. Out of sudden, he informed that he will be away due to Qing Ming.

Finally is Felix. He asked me y never attend the class. I reply without emotion and said: where got long, 1 week only. He reply: I means Mid Valley class. My reply: work can't finished, can't go( actually I lie cuz I wanted to end the conversation & I can't recall at all whether I attend his class on last thurs or not). Whole conversation, my reply to him is without emotion, cold feeling and conclusion is I'm a bad person. After this, I recalled whole scene is all his concern is sincere and full with touch. Maybe quite close with u and I will show my true color only. Maybe if the person is Deno or Myke, they will get better treatment.

Super addicted to Myke's class, it will result d I'll divert my concern to existing practice. Sorry, Deno & Felix

No comments: