Friday, March 25, 2011

Trully, Myke has brighten my day.. finally, I take a big step to go body pump class because it is too challenge for me to attend.

the class simply nice and awesome! ^^

he found that I did wrongly n give some guide.

I think he found guilty d he didn't say hi to me. that's y he reacted coz he is a friendly person.


after class, I smile to him as normal. he begin conversation
Myke: how many times?
me: use my body language to show tis is my first time
Myke: really? but u're there n I can't see u. u can't see me, right?
me: I can see you from a mirror..
Myke: next time came to front then I can see u..
me: nodded my head

*** the way I spoke to him like a little girl acted cute. OMG!
*** I noticed that he lost voice, he is such a caring person. no wonder his class is popular. I felt so warm after a short conversation wf him.

in my heart, it is not easy to be front the class especially his class full with ppl. once again, my sixth sense is correct, he is able a good lesson experience. overall, it is such a wonderful day!

No comments: