Thursday, March 10, 2011

My journey at klcc will end soon. It shows that most of my time wil go to Sunway pyramids club..

Haih.. I need to go Lot 10 to attend Deno & Felix's class every Sunday.. @@
Good news is Deno hold many class@ 7.10am n Myke also hv more class there. Right now, he didn't teach Zumba dance and replaced by Sandy. I'm so sad........ look at number of ppl to attend n can know how good Myke can teach~~

Today, I enjoy so much for both class! Deno n I have more communication, he even teased me for wrong step. Argh...... when I said goodbye to Felix without heart, never think he can smile to me so genuinely. He really brighten my day at least for 5 minute. Haha..

Hopefully I can go forensic dept successfully!
Wat I look for is fixed shift.. my career still progress..

No comments: