Friday, July 13, 2007

a day with YB

Today I have a great privilege to talk to YB in Klang. YB is stand for Yang Berhormat.

For your information, he is the one who has the most authority in Klang. I never know that he is such great man. Before his identity being exposed, he was acted like normal citizen.

Even Jerry addressed him as YB; I still don’t know what is going on. After he left, Jerry starts to inform me how powerful he is. By knowing today is his birthday as well as to show appreciate that he joined our program, so I just send him a sms to greet him.

Little expected, he eventually calls me back and thanks me. I’m shock about this. I just felt very honor that I can receive the call from such powerful man.

Thanks guide from Holy Spirit, he is the one who lead me to the place. Once again, God is so real in my life!

No comments: