Tuesday, July 3, 2007

second day

Today is another working day. Super tired~~

My team leader, Jerry spent some time with me to train me. While he is having his tea time break with me and he asked me a FAQ. Do you have a boyfriend?

I just smile and told him that I don’t have any. After that he start to promote his friend to me, he try his best to tell me how good Pang is. I just turn down his kindness and told him that I would not accept a non-believer. He told me that Pang is a free thinker and asked me to bring him to church.

Well, I think I would not do so. It is because the purpose is different already. I should bring him to know God and not convert his religion for own purpose.

I just felt glad that people think that I’m the right person. Thanks God! Haha.. But, I still keep holding my standard which is if you are not Christian then we can’t go further.

Be the right person! Yeah!

No comments: