Sunday, July 8, 2007

latest

After a week of working, I’m super tired! I’m surprise myself for being able to work for long time and still committed to my job.

My leader, Jerry treats me damn nice! When I need to go back early for cell group, he is willing to let me go to attend it. I touch by his care to me. He has a girlfriend already; I just felt that his girlfriend is lucky. I wonder that whether I can get someone like him as my boyfriend. Haha…

My boss also thinks highly on me. While I’m on my way to cell group, he called me. He asked me to introduce church member like me to work for him. I just felt that I’m not good enough. Just think back what Jack and Jerry did, I nearly cry. I was touch by them.

I’m willing run Jerry’s vision that will cost me many thing. Without vision and dream, people will perish. I felt very honor can meet people like them. Thanks God!

Right now, I still can balance between my Christian life and working life. Just reflect back about Jacob’s sharing after the prayer meeting. During that time, I was about to start my work and uncertain about my future. When he said let us shine together in marketplace for Jesus, I’m unclear about that. Right now, thanks God for able let me to do so.

Even there is somebody advised me that don’t forget about God, I was very unhappy for that! That person doesn’t have idea about I walk for more 30 minute for attended cell group. I walk until my leg is injured. I was angry for what he/she has said.

I just felt disappoint about why the church member is disappoint with what I have achieved in the marketplace. Anyway, I don’t think that be a poor Christian can show that you have holy faith.

Just like Pastor Robb Thompson's teaching, you must be aware the kind of friend will fail you. In my heart, I just know that I will never develop deep relationship with the person like this.

Am I too emotional? My answer is yes! Everything regards Jesus, forgive me became too emotional because I’m serious in Love with my Lord especially you doubt my love towards Jesus.

No comments: