Tuesday, July 17, 2007

precious lesson

I was being highly motivated and challenged by a Thai girl. I just found out how dependent I’m.

She is a tough girl. She doesn’t know the culture of our country and she able to prove herself less than a half day. I was ashamed by myself. She has a good work ethic.

She started her work same day as me but we have much different in many ways. I have admitted that she is better than me.

What Jerry said also imparted me a lot. Your result did not come along by cross your finger and pray that God will do all this for you. It did impart me a lot! I know very well that God will be always on my side and I take it for granted. I misinterpreted word of God!

Just now I have a talk with other colleague. When he talks to me about how Jerry is overprotected me even though I was aware of it but I ignored it. I realize that I’m so dependent on him! While Jerry’s working area is different from me and Jerry told him that he was worry sick about me. He eventually goes there to find me. That day my emotionally strength is damn low but not because of him. I just need an encouragement to find back my momentum. He called me to check out on me and I informed him about that. After that, he came to meet me. He is pampered me too much!

I need growth to become more mature and can’t rely on people too much. Today I really learnt a lot from the Thai girl. Thanks God for this previous lesson!

Keep on fighting for my future!

No comments: