Monday, July 9, 2007

workaholic

I never know that I’m a workaholic. Once before, I have perception that it will never apply on me. I just realize that I’m wrong.

My boss has given the command to my leader that I must go back on 7.30pm. My leader has forced me go back on that time. Jerry said I have strong team spirit. I think he is right. I can’t bear to left my team alone to go back alone.

Last week, I supposed to rest on Sunday. By knowing that my team is fighting to hit leadership criteria and I’m willing fight together with them. After I came back from church service, I rush to work. Even I was tired when I travel to destination but when I reach the destination, I changed and ready to work.

One thing I’m sure that I really like working environment and people over that. I felt bless for what God has done in my life. Praise God!

No comments: