Friday, August 24, 2007

another wonderful day

Today I have a long talk with my manager. He pointed out all my weakness and urged to see my improvement.

I’m very thank God for him. He is my critical friend. Even his way is very straight forward. Every time I have a long talk to him, I definitely will cry. I could not control my tear. He keep remind me that tear is very precious and don’t simply let it came out. To be frank, I will cry wherever scold by people. I’ll improve myself and became tougher.

Finally, I find back my momentum to keep going. I will have a big breakthrough soon..

After end my discussion with him, I was with Jerry. My manager, Jack came to me again. He spoke: “So, you complain to Jerry already?” Erm… Hoi! Again! Why? Anything to do with me must relate to Jerry? I did write down everything Jack advised me. Jerry did force me to show him all the thing that I have write. Lol.. He is the one who wants to see.

Now, I busy for everything. I don’t even have a time to be alone. My free time is flooded by endless appointment dinner with friends. I do enjoy shopping alone. But, Jerry asked me to bring him along for next time. Maybe he is right because shopping alone is quite lonely. I get used that he is always beside me.

No comments: