Friday, August 10, 2007

new challenge

I get shock from Jack! In the Thursday’s normal meeting, he announced that our team officially changes to new division. I just wonder why Jerry did not inform me first so that I can have mentally preparation. After that, I only know he also get to know about this on that morning.

I’m totally lost on yesterday and I don’t know how to handle the situation. Thanks for Jerry’s support even I know he is even more pressure than me. I try my best to give my moral support to him.

Jerry told me that he needs to go Melaka on Friday for training. In the morning, he asked me to take care of the group. After training class with Morgan, I gain back my spirit of fighting. Full recharged!

In the evening, Jack called me and asked me to do something. After that, I realize that I’m the one who coordinated the area. Again, I’m the one who need to manage the area but nobody told me about that.

This is the best chance for me to perform. To be frank, I hope Jerry is here for me. I strongly need support from him. But, our telephone bill will make us cry. So, I seek the help from Pang. Pang gives me a lot of solution for the problem. Thanks, Pang.

In this career life, I thank God for I have friends like them. Jerry is the one who always motivated me and give me all the support I want. Jerry can’t be my critical friend because he is pampered me too much. Even I’m the one who makes the mistake but he still side on me. He is my protector. Pang is my critical friend, he is able to analysis my mistake and problem easily. He guides me the way to solve every single problem I met. He is my mentor.


Jerry




Pang

No comments: