Wednesday, August 8, 2007

This is the very first time to have dinner in my hostel after I’m starting my working life. I just felt relax.

Seriously think that I need to grow up and became more mature.

I was assigned to another team for today. When I know my buddy is the fellow I don’t like it and I begin to find the solution.

Well, the area manger can’t solve the problem and some more create another problem for me. He begins to break me and my anger is aroused. I could not control it and scold him back.

After that, I called Pang to ask him for a solution. By knowing he is busy and I don’t want disturb him and my problem remains there. Then, I seek help from Jerry. He called me. I was crying while he was speaking to me. Luckily he did not realize.

My performance is very bad! I could not focus my task. I should be mature to handle this entire thing. At the night, Pang called me. Again, I was crying while he was talking to me. The reasons I cry because people are care me.

The mistake today are in order to become leader, you can’t complaint. Don’t be emotional when people break you.

Be more mature and responsible! Don’t be emotional.

No comments: