Thursday, August 23, 2007

"have to" and "want to"

Last time, when I have a long talk with Jerry, we are discussion about “care”. I told him from the bottom of my heart, I know that when I became his team mate in the early stage all his care to me is “have to” not because he “wants to”. He admitted it. After our relationship is built, he begins to care me from his heart.

I’m old enough to differentiate what is genuine and what is artificial love. If you care people because you “want to”, please stop it. I will not appreciate it. You only make me felt that you are complete the task. Be sincere or else I will show you my face.

You might be felt that I’m changed. No, I’m not. I still the same. I don’t want be fake and put my mask to act the scene I don’t want to take part. As human being, we do have a feeling. People can felt it when they know that it is fake.

Forgive me if I hurt you. I just want be true to myself. I don’t want put my mask especially in front of you.

No comments: