Friday, August 17, 2007

tough

Today is super “heng” day for me! I was bitted by dog. Sob.. sob..

After I told my colleague about that, his reaction makes me felt want to faint. After very casual comfort, then he said “I did not take good care of you, Jerry definitely will scold me.” what???? It is me not Jerry bitten by dog!

Jerry did call me after I informed him. Both of us realize that everyone treats me as his “anak emas”. I’m been thinking whether this is a good thing or not. Like case today, everyone seems more focus him than me; in fact I’m the victim. Luckily, still have you whenever I need you the most.

I’m one of pioneer for company’s new division. Working hour is less and I have more personal time. The problem is my working hour is 3pm to 9.30pm. I can’t go cell group. Right now, I still adjust myself in division. To be frank and honest, I’m struggle in the new division and thought of change job keep arise. But, I don’t want to be a quitter and I should be an over comer! Challenger getting tough! I still find the way to balance myself and discover my weakness point to improve myself.

Be an over comer!

No comments: