Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy birthday, nicole!

Since I can’t pamper myself on tomorrow therefore I decided to celebrate my birthday today. My reward is secret recipe’s cheese cake! Even thought I can’t manage to eat New York cheese cake, but at least I can get maple cheese cake. All I want just cheese. Haha..

I decided to buy perfume for myself as birthday gift. Yes! I want to buy Elizabeth’s perfume! Just now, I went to shopping and tested a lot of brand. My body is full with fragrance now. For the past 25 year, I celebrate my birthday without boyfriend. So, I don’t think that I need anyone for next year.

I truly felt blessed that I manage to restore back my relationship with God! For the past one week, I suffer a very bad gastric until I think that I might get a very serious disease. In my mind, I did not scare to die. Die for me is a process and at least I can see my Lord face to face. My last request is I able to see him again and told him that I love him face to face. In my life, I never said “I love you” to anyone face to face yet.

I felt myself is silly. Please! It is just an imagination. The real me is super ego and I don’t think that I’ll do so. I felt pain until I can’t take it but I don’t ever have a thought to call him. It is so funny to inform him when I about to die. Even I disappear in this world, I think he will never know about it and he is not interest to know. His request was he wants me to forget him and at the same time he showed that he already forget me. What to do? I just follow what he wants.

It’s time to fight for my career! I know that I will see God’s promises came to pass again! Team leader, here I’m! Nicole, happy birthday! (Sound very pity by wish yourself happy birthday. Who care? As long as I know that I still have God with me. Jesus, I love you!)

No comments: