Saturday, June 14, 2008

painful week

I suffer a very bad gastric for almost a week! It was so terrible. It is also a signal for me that I should take care myself better. The feeling is like people stab your stomach and it was super pain! I could not stop it.

It was happen on the same time I was trained my two new guys. One of them left me, I blamed myself for that. I thank God that I still have another one. I will appreciate her more.

From this lesson, I learned something. Never look at the thing you have lost and you need appreciate what you still have. I admit that lost Tim was my greatest pain in my life. I cry over it then get over and it is not easy for me. Every time when I saw him make me became me so emotional and I totally can’t focus on what I should do. It is because my heart is pain wherever he is near. But, Tim makes me realize that I need to put God in my priority in everything I do. Right now, I learned to be neutral and he is just my working partner. I will be draw line with him very clearly.

The feeling of back to prayer meeting again is extremely good! God, I just love dwell inside Your presence! After so much, You are the only one who stay with me. It reminds me that what You told me in the beginning, even the whole world abandon me, not trust me but You are the only one will never forsake me. It is really time for me run back to You again!

I decided to follow what Eunice said, never step into any love relationship again for a year. Get my mind right and always put God in everything I do!

Next Monday 16th June is my birthday. I still need to work. Actually, I really hope that you can remember my birthday which is never will come true. A simple birthday greeting I think is better than anything in this world.

No comments: