Monday, June 16, 2008

today is my birthday

Haha!! Today is my birthday. Well, it is an extremely good day for me! I highly excited! I ring the bell on my birthday!

This is my life having so many cheese cakes in birthday. I’m having two type of maple cheese cake. Keke~~ special thanks to Aileen and unknown cake shop owner.

Big thanks to my close brother also, Rico! Thanks for having McDonald together with me. Really enjoy having it together! ( :p thanks for the treat!)

I truly thank God for everything especially today! Well, I did not expect for anything. I felt blessed for every single thing happen in my life! Thanks for the people around me. If you are the one who read my blog now and you are forget or don’t know about my birthday, just want to let you know that you are forgiven with condition that buy Elizabeth’s perfume for me. Haha…

No comments: