Sunday, June 22, 2008

new walk

When I’m at the junction, I begin to wonder whether my decision is correct or not. All these while, I walk according to God’s will or my own will.

I did not follow what I suppose to do when the issue related to relationship. I acted according to my own will not God wants.

All these while, I’m emotion shut down for every thing. I think I can’t overcome so many disappointments in the world and that is why I chose to do so. I have to apologize to Tim also, all the while I just play safe because I hate the feeling of love someone so much and at the same time I need to face the reality that I might lost him. Thanks to elane because she makes me realize my serious mistake.

From today onwards, I have to repent. I need to fully obey to God’s word.

God’s favor still falls upon me because I get compliment from my client which is WWF. They said that I represent them well and they are very appreciating my effort. It is because I carry passion while I’m working. I’m the representative of Christ in the market place. To shine among the others is task I failed to perform all these while but it is the time for me to move another level.

Be the salt in the earth and be the light of the world! Refresh my strength! Thanks to my beloved Lord, Jesus Christ!

No comments: