Sunday, June 1, 2008

another sunday

When I was met client on yesterday, he reads my palm. I told him that I’m still single and he told me I still few more boyfriends to go. Oh my God! He inform me that my third boyfriend is coming soon.. My reaction is I’m tired! I only want him.

I told my client that I love him very much and asked him that isn’t possible that I and he can be together again. His advise was both of you know the reason why can’t be together and what for to go back again.

From the bottom of my heart, he is the only one I love. I only like Jerry but it is not love. Separated with him, my heart yearns because it is pain. But I’ll respect his decision which is requested me to forget him. I’ll do it. I know that God will restore my broken heart. I thank God that I did not break his heart. If one people suffer from this, I glad that you are not that person. Our problem is both of us love ourselves too much and no one willing to give more.

Today’s sermon is absolutely correct. Falling love is very easy but stay in love is difficult. Chemistry result from falling love only can last for a few months. After that, stay in love is very difficult because it is required participant of both parties. I think none of us to put effort to nurture our love.

Before service start, I have a talk with Eunice. I felt want to cry. This is real me, I’m very fragile. I know that she is going to talk something with me. She challenges me to serve God and put God first in everything I do for a year. She told me that not to step into relationship during this period. I’m afraid to promise her anything. I told her that I want BUT.. Her answer is in God never had BUT only has IF. Just imagine that God never put me in His priority. I only found out that I never put God first in everything I do. My Lord, I’m sorry for what I have done.

No comments: