Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Keep fighting!

Chose Jerry did not make my life became easy. I have to face more challengers.

First of all, voice of objection from church. It does make me felt struggle. I know my family wants to protect me. Their intention is good. I just don’t know that the drive which is behind me to make me stand firm regardless what you have said to me.

My boss makes himself very clear. He wants us able to perform. Keep focus on the thing he wants us to do. Exceed the expectation. We can’t talk about personal in the office. No call and sms allowed during office hour. He even asked Pang to monitor us. He has seen a lot cases of lost focus after fall in love, end up they give up their dream. He don’t want same thing happen on us.

I do have a mind to give up Jerry so that I can focus on my career more. Some more, because of him I have met a lot obstacle. In order to make my life became easy, I should give up him. But every time when I listen at his voice and met him then I regained back the energy to fight! One thing I very sure that this is a man I want hence I have to bear consequences. I will do whatever it takes to achieve my dream.

Thanks for obstacle, it makes me stand firm and keep holding on with my decision. It strengthens our relationship. It makes me more appreciate about this love.

Keep fighting!

No comments: