Thursday, September 6, 2007

new status

I have a brand new status which is I have attached! Finally.. Phew.. Finally got people want me lor.. :p

From my past blog, his name is being mentioned recently. Yup, my boyfriend is Jerry.

In many people’s eye, I’m good. Good in follow instruction and never against it. Nowadays, many people will find out that I’m bad because I refuse to follow what you said.

Sorry to those who are concern, this is my life so I have make own decision. Thanks for your advice! Sorry to disappoint you.

Many people disagree with my decision with Jerry. You think is too fast between us. I don’t know him well. He is non-believer.

My decision will still remain the same no matter what you said. I’m not a machine. You just to press a button then can change all the thing.

Love is blind. I don’t think it is apply on me. I’m very conscious about my every decision. Every decision you make is hard to please everyone, I will not make a decision based on majority’s opinion. What for? This is my life… I just want live for myself and happy with everything I do including love Jerry.

No comments: