Monday, May 14, 2007

2.16am, i should sleep

In this period, if UTAR student exits in campus will be the bad thing that means they might get supplementary test. Thanks God, I’m not! When I’m inside the campus, I overheard some student’s conservation. “I hope I can get at least D because I don’t want to retake subject again.” Another said: “Well, it came to the worst you still get D but I failed the subject.”

Most of the people I met today are student who takes supplementary test. I thank God for His wonderful blessing because I never take supplementary for my degree course. Yeah! His truly wonderful support and He never fail to answer my prayer. The time is tough and I glad that His promise to me comes to pass. What I can do to repay His great love and faithfulness? I pray, O Lord! Let me understand more about you and what I did can please You.

Finally, I bought the book I wanted so much which is Good morning, Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn. I want finish read Rich dad, poor dad first before proceed to it. Reading is my interest? Definitely not! Actually, I’m a very very very lazy person but the push can make me read a lot. My reading habit starts from Harvest Times, a publication of City Harvest Church Singapore. My push is my desire to know Him more.

My dinner is steamboat together with Pei Woon. Even it is just 2 person, I enjoyed so much! Soon, she might leave here for job offer from her hometown. I definitely will lose her; she is good kaki to shopping and talks to. Losing her, I’ll be sad. Will you be sad if you lost me?

No comments: