Thursday, May 3, 2007

6:49pm

Today is great day! Finally, I finished all my papers. Yeah!

After that, I went to One Utama together with my friends for movie. We were watched Spider 3. No comment about movie. But I have comment for a few young boys who were sat behind me especially the one who was sit right behind of me. Please, stop kicking the seat which in front of you.

I kept told myself that SLOW TO ANGER or else I think I’ll stand, pointing at you and said “hey, you! Please stop kicking, you are annoying!” Can you imagine that person behind of you keep kicking your seat for whole session of movie. I know your legs very long. After that, I realize my height is not that short and I started to sit on the seat straight to block his view. The outcome is sure, he stops kicking. He has sat straight because I purposely block his view. So, this is good way to solve the problem. :p

One day, when I was on my way went back from church to home in hometown and it happened something that I’m not forget until today. I was in Jennifer’s car. She also fetched another church member went back to her house. Inside the car, her son asked her a question: “Mum, isn’t Dad committed adultery? Why he did not come church together with us?” Three of us were shocked by this little boy’s saying.

His mum told us about his dad’s story. Actually, it was not like what little boy thought. His dad is free thinker. Before and even after married, he followed his wife to go to church. After she gave birth of child, he still remains go to church even he is not committed. When his child was 5 years old, the little boy is starting on fire to believe in Jesus. His dad turned to another person. He refused to go to church. He even quarrels over this matter with his wife.

In my heart, I told myself that I’ll never let this happened in my life. Thanks for my brother remind me that what I should do. I should have set standard for myself that if you are not a believer; please step out of my life. I don’t want push you in and push out by you. If you willing, we still can be friend. Other than this, I’m very sorry. Don’t always think that religious is not an issue. It is!

No comments: