Thursday, May 3, 2007

night in The Orange

I have a complicated feeling. I have rejected someone and hold by another guy on the same night. Last night, I have gathering with my course mate at The Orange.

Well, The Orange is a restaurant (I was being cheated by the display of the shop) but it was not that I expected. Actually, it is a pub. I don’t like the environment because it makes me headache. The music is too loud and environment is dark.

I try to make myself comfortable in such environment but I could not make it! My face can tell all of my feeling. My friend asked me “Why I look so miserable? Why you are not enjoyed?” I have pretended to give them a best smile I have but I can’t.

After that, there are a few people were starting drunk. I give alarm to myself to stay away from these people. I rather hid myself in a corner.

At the end of party, I thought I can leave the place for good but the things did not turned out as I assumed. MC started read out the wishes written by us. But, I did not take part of it. Little expected, my name is being mentioned in someone’s wish.

Chee Horng’s wish was he wish Tan Kok Lin and Tan Ting Fang can hold each other for 5 second. Huh? I was shocked!!! Law Chee Horng!!! I never expected I’ll the one of them. Luckily, Kok Lin left already. Phew.. Do you think I can escape? The answer is not! MC requested that since Kok Lin left already then Chee Horng should hold me. I strongly disagree! I was keep hitting Chee Horng and I really don’t want. At the end, I was defeated by the crowd. I have gone out to hold Chee Horng for 5 seconds. This is the longest 5 seconds that I ever tested. I just felt very embarrassed. Chee Horng tricked by other to hold Michelle also. LOL..

Another wish by unknown person was Tan Kok Lin and Tan Ting Fang can have a dance. Luckily that person did not pen down his name. I’m escaped from it. Thanks God! All of my gang was laughing non-stop. What? Why? My name was mentioned again..

LOL.. What happen to all my dear friends? Why you all keep saying Kok Lin and me? Even though I get used by this kind of rumors but the wish you write.. Aiyoo.. Special thanks to Kok Lin, thanks for you are not there.

Ok lor.. At least I have memory what I have done in graduation party. The party is over and the new journey is beginning. I’m can’t wait for it. Job + serving… Faith stretching.. I’m exciting with my journey with God.

No comments: