Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sebastian, thank you very much!

Today, I get my passport. First of all, I really appreciate the help from Sebastian, thanks a lot! He is the one who fetch me go to Jabatan Imigresen.

I felt so proud to have friend just like him! Thanks God and I felt so blessed! When I reach there and filled up the form then I realized that I have to wait for 2 hour to get my passport after the payment.

I told him about that then I asked him to go back first because I can go back by my own. He rejected my request. He told me that he will be somewhere around there. I thought that he will go back to his colleague because his colleague is around there. He asked me to call him if everything is done.

After that, he told me that he came from his house to fetch me back. Oh My God! If I know this, I won’t call him.

In this life time, how many friend you can have just like him? I so glad that I have him as my wonderful friend.

Sebastian, thanks a lot!

By the way, this passport is valid for all countries except Israel.

No comments: