Sunday, May 20, 2007

relief

These few days, I’m depressed because of my mother’s illness. I could not do anything for her and I’m upset because of it.

I cried whenever I think of her. I round in the circle of depression. I’m not in mood to eat and sleep. Every food makes me wants to vomit and I have an endless sleepless night. I never face this kind of situation before and I know that my mother really means a lot to me.

Thanks God for released my pain. I realize that all this while I used my personal strength to overcame my depression. The sad thing is I can’t overcome and it was getting worst. Everything seems against me.

In today’s service, I break down in tear when I heard You said: “I’m behind you.” I decided to lift my burden and submit it to You. I started realize that I cease my daily devotion’s time recently. I did not talk much to You yet You’re always there for me. Thank you, My Lord!

We should pray without ceasing. The more we pray the more the strength we have to overcome challenger in our life. I could not imagine my life without You, Jesus.

No comments: