Friday, May 11, 2007

Saturday, 12 May, 2.18am

Recently, I just found out that I can’t sleep for a long time. It is definitely a bad news for people so free like me.

Finally, I decided to go to Emerge Singapore. I must do my passport before next Friday. If you are the one also want to go Emerge and don’t have passport like me, inform me maybe we can go together. My first passport, haha…it is costs me RM300.

Many of the time, peoples want me to make a choice between love and friendship. Most of the time, I chose the friendship but I lost both of them in the end. Am I wrong just because I make myself clear? Sorry if I hurt you. I have been through tough time to make decision.

I trapped in a cycle which is people hurt by me and I hurt by others. I decided to focus on you, my Lord. I know it will end it one day. I just enjoy the process so much.

Love is not a love until it is given away.

No comments: