Thursday, May 24, 2007

in hometown

I have a good time in hometown. I’m still in my home. Nice~~

Now, I’m inside the cafe shop surfing the net while waiting for my sister. In hometown, I forget the verse “sleepless” because I have a good sleep everyday.

I watched live football match this morning. This is Champions League final between Liverpool and AC Milan. The result was AC Milan won over Liverpool. Well, I impressed the performance of AC Milan and Liverpool was not the opponent for them.

In my heart, I hope Liverpool can win even it is not. Inzaghi is one of my favorite football player and he definitely man of match for this competition. I so glad that I can watch this match. Well, Italian not bad, they are dominant for football matches. First was world cup final and now is Champions League.

Later, I will go for movie Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End". Actually, I not prepare to watch here but my sister invited me then I have not choice.

No comments: