Thursday, May 17, 2007

friendly?

When I went to Jabatan Imigresen, the staff over there really gives me a shock.

After I filled up the form and taken a photo, I went to counter to get the number. I remember my face was without expression. The staff looks very surprise when he looks at my document.

Staff: "Your birthday is on 16 June?"
Me: "Yup." (My tone is very normal)
Staff: "My sister’s birthday also on that day."
Me: "I see." (My tone still very normal, same day birthday ma.. nothing special)
Staff: "You are so friendly, just like my sister. It is because both of you have same birthday. So friendly."
Me: "My birthday on next month this day. Too bad, you can’t give me your birthday blessing." (I just give him a smile. Am I flatter? Haha.. I think I’m. Look at his face; I know he is happy with what I said. )

Sometime, I just wonder why people like to say I’m friendly. Even a stranger as him, I so puzzled. I don’t even smile to him, how he can say I’m friendly. I just felt shock. However, I don’t think so.

No comments: