Wednesday, May 9, 2007

i'm so free!!!

I’m not in mood for blogging. My days are dull. I’m super free and currently unemployed. You may think that it is so nice because I can enjoy unlimited freedom. I’m not thinking so. Aiyaa.. I forced myself to lend some book from library. Rich dad and poor dad, I never know that my library has such popular book. Since it is free and it can kill my free time then I just lend it.

I still go back to my university for extra class training until end of this month. Hopefully I can get the job before that. The thing is I still not in mood for applying a job. The resume with me was 1 years ago when I was used it for industry training. I never updated it since after that.

I know there is something waiting in front of me. I don’t know why I’m so confident that I’ll get a job soon. I know God will always behind of me, but I have to prepare before the chance is given. I just felt that I’m lame…

If you are my friend, you can find out that I’m be the one who talk to you in msn. Forgive me because people so free like me and tends to find someone to talk. Well, I get cold – shoulder from someone. That person saw my msn message then directly appear offline. I guess I have been bad in eye of people. Sob sob..

No comments: