Saturday, May 12, 2007

friends n book

Just now, I have conversation together with my gang in University. All of them have training class in Amcorp Mall except me. My training class is different from them.

Some of them stayed in same hostel like me in the past. They were moved out. Sometimes, we have dinner together. I just felt something is missing.

The friendship between us can remain unchanged? The answer is yes and no. Look at my friend in hometown; everyone has his own life style. Sometimes, we do have gathering but there will kind of reporting about who has married, who bored children, their job….

Once before, I’m very good at information about my friend. Some of them will say that I’m a radio station. But, I tired for it. Now, I only became listener among them. I only updated their status in my databases. I’m interest no more about their gossip.

I’m reading a book that is called “Rich dad, poor dad”. I’m enjoying in reading it so much! I get the answer that I long to know. I’m excited in discovery the lesson that I can learn. I still have more to go.

Robert T. Kiyosaki, he delights me by his teaching.

No comments: