Tuesday, May 29, 2007

relationship

Just now went out dinner with my friend. After that, my sister called me to ask me about my preparation to go to Singapore on tomorrow. I really not clues to pack my thing.

I told her about the dinner then her reaction makes me think a lot. Recently, my family is very concern about my future especially in terms of relationship with opponent sex. They always advised me to grab the chance and don’t let it go.

Erm.. My answer is I think it is impossible with them or else I’ll not go out with them. I know them more than 10 years. I admit that when I almost graduated and I have a feeling wanted to get married but now I more concern about construct own rich than anything.

I have not problem go out with my male friend alone because I know that they have not intention on me and we have a pure friendship. Otherwise, I would not go out with them.

Anything regards love, I left it to my Lord. He is the one in charge of. Just like what my pastor said that the job after for partner belongs to men and a girl has the right to say yes or not. I trust the Lord will give me the one and I’m very clear about all my decision. It is because my reaction is according to His will. If He allowed, then I’ll move or else I would not. I’m enjoying for waiting instead of worry about it.

I do pray for it and that is why I not worry about it. For bible said:

Mark 11: 24 “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”

No comments: