Wednesday, June 20, 2007

at the cross road to make decision

After I went for today’s interview, I have strong confident to take challenger that I’ll face soon.

Well, the job is without basic pay and you will pay based on your performance. Maybe, you will think I’ll mad to make such “clever” decision. Before I went for today’s interview, I definitely will think as you are. The job opportunities do prepare me for the person I want to be. I’m still young and able to bear the loss. I have nothing and it does not cause me to lose anything. I really want to see how far I can go and how well I can be. If I lost, I can turn back to my starting point. The situation might be different if this is happen after a year. By then, I have a job already and I know I’ll never step out from my comfort zone.

What it really attracted me is on job training that I longed for. After I read “rich dad, poor dad”, I was thinking how I put it into reality world. I’m IT student without much knowledge in business field.

The working hour is long and it might cause me can’t attend my bible study group. My mind is full of the problem about my religion and my work. I think that maybe I should try to find another job which working hour is short and it will not cause me to have any problem.

I have the answer in my hand. I just wonder this is the answer came from God or Lucifer? I’m not interest in the job security. I’m looking for what I really learn and what kind of a person I’m. I’m only having this life to live and I just hope that through this I can know in the reality of world I can realize my dream or awaken me from this dream.

Before I can take management work, I have starting anything from bottom. I have approach people to join a program. Sound like direct sales? (I do felt so) But, the company is non-profit organization. The program that I’ll ask people to join is used Visa or Master Card to support the WWF funds. It is an awareness campaign to ask people to donate and save forest and endanger species. Bear in the mind that the payment is through credit card and the representative can’t accept the cash.

No comments: