Thursday, June 7, 2007

women hard to understand

As a woman, I cannot understand well other women also.

Erm.. The story begins when my friend asked me whether I’m hometown already or not. Then, I informed her that I’ll stay here to search for a job. She is kind of angry to ask me why I don’t want come for her wedding.

After that, I recalled back that she is the one told me that her wedding on 8 July. I decided to ask her again. I’m right. The reason was she wants me to see her wedding photo. Phew…

I just felt something amiss and wonder she become so emotional. Suddenly, I understand the reason why. So, I text her again about whether she wants me become her bridesmaid. The answer is yes.

Sometimes, girls just assume that he or she should know what I try to say since he or she knows me well. LOL… Oklah, sometimes I also like that. I still learning.

No comments: