Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mr J

I have so many Mr J in my life.

The first one is none other than Jesus. Jesus is my Savior and I can’t imagine what my life will be without Him. He is the center of my life. I learn to put Him first in whatever thing I do. I just love Him so much!

Jacob is one of my friends in church. He is a wise man in giving me a pierce of good advice. He makes me realize that how my mind is narrowed by the education system. If not him, I will be a normal fresh graduate who is seeking for job security rather than financial freedom.

Jack is my boss. He is the one who is constant concern for his employee. Even I will start for him on next month but I have received the sms from him. He is concern about me from his heart. I know that he will be the one of person that I can learn from especially in aspect of business.

The last one is my leader whose name is Jerry. Basically, he will do what Jack does. Sometimes, I found that it is annoying to receive his sms because he definitely knows what I’m doing from Jack. But, I appreciate for his attention on me.

I just received another sms from Jerry again and it makes me realize that my life is full of Mr J.

No comments: