Thursday, June 28, 2007

room is clean

Time is showing 3.14am right now. I still not sleep and wait for my hair to turn dry.

The most meaningful thing that I’m done today is cleaning my room. I took more than 6 hour to clean it. I wipe every corner and I’m enjoying to doing so.

I felt so refresh after saw my room is clean.

Next week, I’ll busy for my work. I wonder that this is maybe the last time I can done for my room because I move out from here soon. Well, I still not find the suitable place yet. I don’t want share room with other people anymore. I prefer alone and don’t want to talk after a day.

Even I quite worry about my future but after I get promises from God and I felt more secure. I will never forget about encouragement from you also. Thanks a lot! I hope that my dream will turn to reality soon.

Thanks God for giving me a peace so that I have courage to face uncertainty.

No comments: