Thursday, June 7, 2007

emerge singapore 2007

Thanks for Kee Hiap fetched me to church on Wednesday night. After gather, we take a bus to go to Singapore.

It was not a peaceful journey, the bus driver keep on and off the light and I try to sleep as much as I can. Haih.. We stopped at Yong Peng to have our supper around 3am. We reached the Customs at 5am. Finally, we reached National University of Singapore (NUS) Prince George’s Park Residences before we get ready for service.

I have to say I’m too tired and I could not give my best on the first day. I can fall sleep while I’m standing during praise session. Oh My God! On the first day, all I know was I need rest and food. I’m hungry and super tired!

Here comes a second day, I’m still quite blurring on the morning session. After went back from Tampines Mall, I gained back my energy. I felt being recharged and I can concentrate the night session. Yeah! What a weird theory, shopping recovered back my energy! Haha…

Third day is definitely blast! The service is full of Love of God. Everyone over there was so touch! While we were waiting for bus, you can see everyone is urged to share how great the service was! We can fell the presence of God is strong! As for me, I also have strong desire to share with you about how great is our God! We are serving the awesome God! Yeah!

The last day is awesome! We never lack of presence of God be with us throughout the whole conference. He is so real! I can’t bear to depart from there. I hope I can linger more at there.

I love Your house because it is where Your presence dwell.

The conference truly inspired us! We are on fire on God! We are experience more about God! Well, it is required our obedience to keep the fire burning by daily devotion. It is not about how well you can begin it and it is all about how good you can end it.

To all my brother and sister in Christ, I’m blessed because you are my companion in this journey. Let us keep running together with Him!

No comments: