Wednesday, June 27, 2007

my love

After I went for prayer meeting on Tuesday night, I thank God for You never fail to touch me again.

I can’t focus well in the first place; I have a lot of distraction. I keep telling myself to focus on You. After I sing a worship song, I still can’t overcome my distraction. A voice told me that keep your hand high and expected blessing from God. Even my hands was so tired, but I chose to obey the voice. As soon as I did what I was told to do, I heard my pastor said: “take a deep breath, when I counted to 3 and God will touch you”.

In my heart, I am thankful that I can be so sensitive to your voice. I’m still keeping my hand on high. Then pastor was starting to count, when number ‘3’ is being announced and I take a deep breath. After that, I felt the fresh touch from You. I weep and lost in the awe of You. You start to tell me that the journey is tough and as long as I hold you tight and You will never let me go. How a gentle touch from You yet it can bring a great impact to me.

I know that Your promises will came to pass. You still use people around me to remind me that shine for You in the market place while hold You close. I don’t idea how well I can be but I know that as long as I put my focus on You and You’ll always be there for me.

Deep in love in You, my Lord.

No comments: